Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Gone for one week

So I've kept this sorta quiet from everyone, and it's one reason why I haven't posted on my blog cause my past two months has been sorta dedicated to this. So in the past two months I've been applying for jobs in Human Services in the Boston Massachusetts area. I'm actually headed out there tomorrow Feb. 13th and staying until the following Tuesday as I have a job interview out there and I'll be visiting friends and checking out apartments and the like. If I get the job then the plan is to fly back to Utah, pack up things and finish up stuff for about a week and a half and then move out there for good. If I don't get the job well then I'll just keep trying to get going out there with the other apps and I do have some possible things going on in Utah that I can have fun with. So that's the plan, I'm headed to Boston for a week and it's going to be awesome as I love new things, the one disappointing thing however is I have to cut my hair. I'm not buzzing it this time but I am taking a couple inches off. So wish me luck as this could be the start of the new chapter in my life.

3 comments:

Braden said...

Good luck!

just a little bit mo said...

You are going to ROCK Boston. And the movie, I'll bet you'll like it, is "Hoosiers." A basketball classic. Travel safe tomorrow.

Brian Kohrman said...

Hot dang, dude. Sounds wicked. Hope you get it! By the way, you must be there right now! How's the good old east coast treating ya?