Sunday, October 07, 2007
I actually made it!
So a couple of days ago I was seriously stressed, reason being is I hate having responsibility. I like it sometimes when it's very ambiguous on the times, like I enjoy having a project that needs doing but isn't constrained to a certain time period. I can even handle it when there's one thing or even just two things I need to be to, but this weekend was looking super psycho. When i first planned this weekend I knew I had a mission reunion. I had wanted to go to see a person or two but overall it wasn't too important, but I figured I didn't have much going on that day. But then there was a movie shoot going on that night for our movie, which I was totally fine with, production was going to start around midnight, so that was fine, I'd stay on a normal schedule of going to bed at about 4 am. But then I found out my noon class on friday was unskippable as I needed to take a test, okay, still fine, wake up go to that class, have a nap sometime in there and go to the reunion and then the shoot and then go to bed at 4 am. But then I got the awesome internship and we had a mandatory meeting saturday morning from 7:30 am to 9:30 am. Not only that but it was important for both the shoot and the mandatory meeting that I be awake and not super grumpy as I projected myself to be at that time. Not only that but I'm leaving on the trip on Tuesday morning at 8 am when I need to be on a schedule of waking up at 7 am. So how was I to do it? I planned and realized the only way I could do it was wednesday night I would have to stay up super late, I was currently on a schedule of sleeping at 4 am, well this time I had to stay up later, so I stayed up as long as I could and I fell asleep at noon, waking up at 7 and making it to my important class. Then Thursday night I had to push it longer so I stayed up all night, went to my class at noon, got back home at three and finally fell asleep at four. Woke up at 11:30 pm friday night, went to the movie shoot then to the meeting then decided I needed to stay up even later to get back on a good schedule, so I kept myself awake, took a nap at 4pm for an hour, went to the Hobo party to drop off a cd, then went to my good pal Mark's where I knew he could keep me up with interesting conversation. I stayed there until about 9:30, then went home and fell asleep when home at about 10:15 pm and woke up this morning at 6:30 and wrote this blog. And I actually feel good, I cant believe I actually made it. So tonight, go to bed about the same time and the next night and then I'll be on the internship. Wowzas, my body must hate me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yikes. Some week! For me, when I can manage responsibility and do well all the things I am supposed to do, it gives me more momentum to keep it up. You know? Its a powerful feeling to be able to catch all those balls in the air.
Post a Comment